Kevin is attempting to publish something every day. This is hard, though I actually managed it in 2015. I think it was worthwhile, I'm going to try again.
For what it's worth, here are the 'rules' that helped me do it.
- It doesn't have to be good, it just has to be something - no-one's reading, it doesn't matter
- Just a picture counts
- Just a quote counts
- Just a link to something counts
- It's OK to queue some stuff ahead for publishing when you've got nothing
- Chunk stuff up, keep some thoughts for tomorrow
- This is writing, not editing - if it's any good it'll come back to you, you'll improve it
- Lower the bar