« Toy Of The Month - November 2005 | Main | Comic of the Month - November 2005 »


I will be teaching a media research course at a university in January - do you mean research about the media? or research by media students into whatever? i asked. no answer. So I looked at the syllabus of the previous teacher (bitta both) and discovered that the media students (future advertising, PR and journalism types) are supposed to turn in papers that are 2 or 5 typewritten pages.
Will they know what this means?!

The comments to this entry are closed.